Serving Dayton and the surrounding areas
Helping women shop, sell and save on better brand clothing and accessories.
You need to keep track of your 7-week consignment period. Once you drop off your items at New Enuf, check your account at the store. When your items are accepted, you will receive a receipt card with the date clearly stated. Call or drop by to check on the status of your account once you leave our shop.
Our consignment fee is $8 for an entire calendar year or $4 per half year. Contact us today. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our 7-week consignment period.
Consignment drop-off times:
No intake on Monday
Tuesday - Thursday 11:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Here's how our Women's consignment process works:
1. Current Styles in great condition
2. We accept women's clothing sizes 0-Plus Size, Purses, shoes, scarves, belts, wallets....
3. We accept current season items.
4. No appointment needed, just bring in 30 or less items each time you drop off.
5. Please have clothing items on hangers. Items need to be laundered, clean and wrinkle free. Please dust off shoes and remove any debris. Shake the purses to remove any "stuff" at the bottom.
6. Come to the front of the store to sign in with items.
7. Entire process for a new consignor takes about 20 minutes.
8. Offering drop and go, please be specific so we can fill out proper paperwork.
We accept items 3-4 years new, so if a store/brand has been out of business longer than 3-4 years, we cannot accept. Brands we do not accept are discount stores such as Walmart & Kmart. We will be happy to assist you, determining these brands.
For information on fees or percentage split please call 937-550-4373.